George9785 George Boulos - George Boulos, GEORGE9785 stole my item off eBay via Filing False SNAD

George9785 bought a one dollar bill,serial number F13344057E, signed by Cernan,Young,Stafford in red ink.No sooner did I mail it, and george9785 filed a "Significantly Not As Described" complaint with eBay.

George9785 got a full refund, and he refused to return my item. Now eighteen months later he is selling the item on eBay. I filed a complaint with the Post Office postal inspectors and I provided pictures of this item along with my reciept showing whom I purchased this item from.

In other words this item has been reported to authorities as stolen.The best part of all is that this item, just like electronics, has a serial number on it.

Review about: Theft By Salesman.

Comments

The eBay SNAD ,claim and keep, is the oldest scam in the book !!This is not a new scam.

This George is picking on one of his victims because this particular victim happens to be Jewish.The truth is "George" does not remember what item belonged to who because he does his business in volume

This George from B.C.sounds like a real piece of work.

The above post mentions a one dollar bill and lithograph is not even mentioned. Why does George mention being Jewish ?

Is he prejudiced ?This original post is three years old and this guy is still making rebuttals with a hint of racism

Guilford, Connecticut, United States #972109

The opening post here (and essentially all the subsequent posts) are from the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky of Guilford, Connecticut.He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761".

He sold me forged lithographs, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and because he lost the credit card chargeback claim that resulted (and because he's mentally unstable) he decided to try and soil my reputation on sites like this where he can post anonymously and under fictitious names and locations.

He's a known forger, a compulsive liar and a manipulator with, apparently, a lot of free time on his hands to create these posts.

You're a low-life Janesky - go back under your rock.You're an embarassment to the Jewish faith, to the U.S.A., and to humankind.

to Karl Janesky #975975

It is funny that this grifter uses the name of one of his (apparent) victims to make this post and ends it by mentioning that this Janesky happens to be Jewish . I believe that this George fellow is the problem here.

to Anonymous #985534

What does being Jewish have to do with

a one dollar bill sold on eBay ?Jewish is never mentioned in the original post.

I saw an item being sold by George9785 and decided to Google this seller and this is what I found.

Maybe the above post has two sides to the story but what disturbs me is the racism.

Anonymous people need not be heard from, especially when this person sounds alot like mealticket2 from ebay. Check-out the complaints against this MEAL guy lodged as negative feedback on ebay, then read the MEAL'S libelous rants and check-out his FAKE patches that are being pawned-off to the public. Ebay should be ashamed, too!

M

to M-squared a.k.a. mgcb6235 on e Utica, New York, United States #920895

MEALTICKET2 has only three negatives and they are all from the same person and MEALTICKET2 has 1900+ positives. George Boulos sells patches on eBay under george9785 which is odd coincidence, plus the rascist comments left on this forum by George B. have some similarities in wording to the three negs and comments left for MEALTICKET2.

Manhattan, New York, United States #807074

George Boulos sounds like a hater.

George,

I see that you live in Canada and understand they have free medical there. Please take advantage of those benefits and get the obviously needed medications. :p

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #803346

Janesky went to a special jew school to learn how to cheat peoples at an earliest age

to Anonymous Spokane Valley, Washington, United States #816250

George, Did you tell Mr Janesky that he went to "Jew School ", when you requested a refund ? If so, I bet your return experience went well !! If it were me , I come to Burnaby with some of my buddies and visit you and then we would take turns making love to you !

to Anonymous #823593

George, if you made racist remarks toward me I would not even give you the time of day much less allow you to return an item or even buy from me again. I feel badly for this Janesky person since it appears that you are a racist.

to Anonymous #836215

George, I just bought two items off your eBay shop.On a Google search i find hundreds of sites complaining about your business ethics, my fine feathered friend !

You are a racist ,a criminal, and I have both contempt and pity for you.I have not left feedback for you yet so please give me a reason.

to Anonymous #850425

George, this is obviously your comment. You hate based upon race, this is going to harm you and damage your health. Seek counceling

to Anonymous Brewster, New York, United States #850429

I think Mr.Janesky is the real victim here.He is being blamed for things by Boulos and he is probably unaware, except at some point he encountered Boulos and didn't back down so now Boulos thinks Janesky is around every corner each time Boulos tries to scam someone new.

I see Mr.Janesky in commercials all the time with his umbrella selling sump pumps on TV.He has nice hair !

to Anonymous Oyster Bay, New York, United States #858945

George if you told Mr Janesky that he went to "jew School" then he had every right to stop all communication with you because you were being abusive just like your posts on the forum. I feel badly that Mr Janesky had to deal with you and it is unfortunate that so much hatred exists.

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #802352

I'm george9785 on eBay.

The opening post and all or almost all of the subsequent posts here have been created by the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky of Guildford, Connecticut.He sells on eBay under the username "vintage761".

He sold me forged lithographs, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and because he lost the credit card chargeback claim that resulted (and because he's mentally unstable) he decided to try and soil my reputation on sites like this where he can post anonymously and under whatever fictitious names he chooses.

You're a good-for-nothing Janesky - go crawl back under your rock.You're an embarrassment to the Jewish faith, to the U.S.A., and to humankind.

Another ebay Scammer and From Lebanon !

I notice George9785, aka George Boulos, aka 55seconds, aka Said Radwah , a former Lebonese Rebel who was denied a US VISA and who posts on anti-American forums, and posts on Collectspace has posted very hostile and angry rebuts in response to negative feedback that he earned on eBay For Example GEORGE9785 wrote " "Buyer" is punk "competitor" " Set me up.PATHETIC CREEP.

" look up George9785 on eBay and look at his feedback and see for yourself how crudely he responds to negative feedback.This man is crude and his writings about Americans are so shocking that I forwarded all the unsolicited hate mail ,that he sent to me, to The American department of Homeland security!

Seattle, Washington, United States #779905

The fact that Boulos has spouted venom in his rebuttal and makes unsubstantiated accusations against a man who was apparently one of his victims makes me believe that George Boulos is a scammer. He also sounds like a bully.

Staten Island, New York, United States #756473

This is what is wrong with eBay there is no seller protection.Who ever heard of getting a refund without returning the item ?

Only on eBay does this happen.

Scammers know this is a way to get FREE stuff so they shop on eBay!Hello ?

NEWS

Police smash gun supply ring operating out of tiny suburban tobacco shop

YONI BASHAN POLICE REPORTER THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH OCTOBER 23, 2011

POLICE have smashed an alleged black market gun supply ring operating out of a tiny suburban tobacco shop.

Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad detectives arrested the alleged leaders of the syndicate last week after a covert buy-up of the weapons and ammunition.

The men allegedly used a Lakemba tobacconist shop, King of the Pack, as a front.

Detectives are testing three firearms that the police bought to see if they had been used in any crimes, documents tendered in court reveal.

George Boulos, 27, and Said Rawdah, 36, charged with numerous offences relating to possessing and supplying illegal firearms, were refused bail in court on Friday.

Tobacconist Ayman Said, 50, charged with similar offences, was also refused bail.

Instead of an undercover detective, police from Strike Force Snaidero enlisted a "registered source" who was given pre-counted "buy money" to purchase weapons.

The court heard that on July 18 the registered police source, known only by a code name, went to the tobacconist and asked the owner, Ayman Said, if he could buy a gun.

They negotiated a price of $5000, with Said allegedly telling the buyer the next step would be introducing him to a dealer.

The following Monday, police say their source was introduced to Rawdah...

Police later found it had been in circulation for more than 13 years. It was reported stolen from a break and enter on January 31, 1998.

On August 20, the informant went back to the tobacco shop and, after asking for more guns, was introduced to Boulos, of Padstow, who told the informant he had access to plenty more weapons, including military-grade firearms, the court heard.

"Those firearms were a 9mm pistol, a .22 calibre pistol, an AK-47 machinegun and numerous SKS assault rifles," police facts state.

"Twelve days later, the pair met at Lakemba railway carpark, where for $13,000 the police source allegedly received a .22mm Jennings pistol, a 7.62mm pistol and ammunition.

The buyer viewed the guns in a white van which was driven by an unknown man who was summoned with a phone call from Boulos, Burwood Local Court heard.

Last Thursday, police arrested the trio at various locations.

All three will reappear in court in December.

Where is the photo that was allegedly lifted from your ads ? :roll

to Scorpio0741 Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #750451

This is the one post where the fraudster and forger Karl Janesky of Guilford, CT did not lift one of my images just information from the listing. I in fact sold the item on eBay in Sept - about a month before the *** artist Karl Janesky even made this post here. You can find a record of the sale on eBay if you want to look - with the images and the serial # that he lifted from the listing to make his opening post here.

Strange, don't you think, that I could sell the item on eBay shortly after, according to Janesky, I stole it from him. If you look at his other anonymous posts on this site, maybe he can convince you that he was a glutton for punishment and repeatedly sold items to me - the fraudster is a compulsive liar and he's mentally unstable.

The buyer of that signed $1 note, btw, knows exactly how I acquired that item and it certainly had nothing to do with the grifter Karl Janesky of Guilford, Connecticut. His eBay account is "vintage761". If you're seeking forgeries, that's one place to shop.

to george9785 #752301

I guess the buyer backed out of the sale eBay item number:2513861300097 is up as of 12-2-13

Maybe he this one from Yasser Arafat

to george9785 Brewster, New York, United States #755653

I think Karl Janesky is the real victim here.He is being blamed for things by Boulos and he is probably unaware, except at some point he encountered Boulos and didn't back down so now Boulos thinks Janesky is around every corner each time Boulos tries to scam someone new.

I see Karl Janesky in commercials all the time with his umbrella selling sump pumps on TV.He has nice hair !

to george9785 House Springs, Missouri, United States #756688

I was split 50/50 about this post until I read the above comment by GEORGE9785. His comment convinced me that he is guilty. If he were innocent then he would not sound like a nut case.

to george9785 Houston, Texas, United States #758003

It is so obvious that his Janeski was the only victim that george9785 could remember the name of , so he decided to attempt to take him down too.I think old georgie girl is guilty and his ranting and lies prove it.

He sounds hostile and unstable while the original post sounds factual and to the point.If georgie girl were truly innocent, his rebut would be more coherant and to the point.

to Gia Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #761125

Gia is a ***.

I wish a picture had been including with this complaint

This George Boulos is the SAME nameless COWARD, that made the libelous post on AKC, went to RCSN and made almost the EXACT SAME post, but said he was in ARIZONA!!!

FACT: I had NO knowledge of these postings until I received an email from "the Management" of TINY TEACUP WORLD, stating they were taking "legal action" against ME????? Well I am taking legal action against them and you will be named as well, IF you do not remove these slanderous unfounded lies or at least send me the name and address of the person who posted all these lies about me!!!

FACT: Go to pissedconsumer.com and read the original post from "GEORGE9785" posted 1-23-11 & 3-29-12. He wrote the review and mentioned the fact he had found the "original" breeder of this puppy and and unfortunately for me mentioned my name and website!!!! IF you really care about the truth, I have told you to look at my history, until the 14th of April, I had NEVER had a negative post.

You claim you are for the honest consumer, but HOW do I vindicate myself, when the post on your site says "ARIZONA"??? All the ones on pissed consumer say CANADA, and NO ONE can find WHO is the nameless coward behind these postings. YOU know what name was used to post these libelous remarks. I shipped the original puppy to a Anna Montez, the PAYPAL payment came from george Kimball, the emails written to me came from: ADA, ANA, and ANNA. The videos they posted of MY puppy they sold, the ONLY puppy I have ever sold to...

to Mr Gurnsey #748993

I'm george9785 on eBay and this post is almost certainly from the original poster - the fraudster's name is Karl Janesky (or someone doing his bidding) - yes, I don't mind naming him now since I have sufficient information now that he is making these posts.

Janesky tried to rip me off selling me forged photos and now wants to soil my eBay seller reputation with anonymous posts or posts with fictitious names and information - he's got several of these posts on this site and another site where he is arbitrarily lifting images from my eBay listings and fabricating these stories.

This particular post by "Mr. Gurnsey" was something he likely lifted from somewhere else and decided to incorporate my name into the post - totally nonsense otherwise. He did this to with email messages he fabricated and provided to Paypal to try and defend himself against a credit card chargeback claim because he refused to honor a guarantee after it became known that he sold me forgeries. He's a crook and a *** artist and he sells items through Ruby Lane.

He's arbitrarily lifting images from my eBay listings and using the basic same story line.The fool thinks he's paying me back because Paypal couldn't defend him because he was proven to be a fraudster.

to george9785 #749701

Of course all your images are watermarked.

to george9785 Agawam, Massachusetts, United States #754163

George9785 can only remember the name of one of his victims it seems. The eBay SNAD ,claim and keep, is the oldest scam in the book !!

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada #748745

I'm george9785 on eBay and this poster is full of ***. He's likely a fraudster with the last name of Janesky (I won't name him fully) who tried to rip me off and now wants to soil my eBay seller reputation with anonymous posts like this containing totally fictitious information.

to george9785 #749774

To Mr George Boulos of Britsh Columbia,formerly of the Gaza territory of Israel;

Question:

What is the history of Palestine, where did it get it’s name?

Answer:

•“The first time the name was used was in 70 CE when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.”Palestine has never existed – before or since – as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

View more comments